Our Legislation Workgroup, coordinated by Carol Urban, meets the first Wednesday of each month from 11 to 1 via Zoom. We have recently written to our legislators on the issue of immigration and encourage our leaders to consider the cause of justice in all their work. We have lively discussions about many peace issues and spend time in prayer and meditation because we realize the importance of nurturing and encouraging one other.
- Promoting peace and justice in public policy
- Educating ourselves on legislative issues
- Advocating from our faith perspective
- Communicating with our legislators
- Encouraging others to be involved.